Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bored, bored, bored...





There is NOTHING interesting about the seeds right now. There is absolutely no change. All I have done recently is shown them to the friends I'm working with, and marked them for who gets what. Nothing has shown any sign of germination, but I'm remaining optimistic. I inquired to the future bulk seller about buying plants in addition to seeds, but I haven't gotten a response. However, after reading for a little while about plants on his site, I've decided I'm also going to try raising a couple of dragon fruit cactus plants as well. They're pretty hardy as long as you keep them inside, and they grow very fast. It'd be interesting to have fresh dragon fruit; they're interesting.

That's it for now. If there is any development, I'll make a new post. Until then, its just boring.

(pictures enclosed are dragon fruit and full grown miracle fruit plants.)

No comments:

Post a Comment