Friday, May 15, 2009

Nothing too exciting

Well, After I got everything for the seed tray ready, I realized today that the tray I had the little cache of seeds on would fit on the windowsill, but too much of it would be poking out for comfort. I switch to a light aluminum disposable pan that's lighter, and drilled some holes through it into the windowsill, and now it seems fine. Sheesh, with this type of stuff going on all of the time, just random problems, I wonder how I'll cope when I get the bulk of the order... ugh.

Remember, I'm keeping them on the windowsill in the bathroom to up the humidity and warmth, and since the glass is translucent it will get just enough sunlight.

I hope I'll eventually get a full grown tree! That would be so worth the trouble going on, but it's fun in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment