Monday, May 18, 2009

Still nothing amazing

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days; that's the problem doing this in real time.. the growing of the fruit takes quite a while. We had a few cold days with the temperature going to about 60 F or so inside, so that worried me. I eventually got the heat up a bit higher so I don't think it will affect the growing too much. No germination yet, but I'm hoping that the ones which will will do so before I get the bigger order of seeds, in a few weeks or so. No information on whether I'm going to buy plants from them. If you want to check it out, I'm probably going to make another blog that is just other less long term plants like the strawberries I planted yesterday. No, strawberries don't perform miracles, but they do taste good!

No comments:

Post a Comment